Do you love development and are you motivated to share your passion with others? We have found your dream job: Webcup trainer. For those interested, don’t wait any longer and send your CV to the following address: email@example.com.
The expected profile
- BAC +5
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- 3 years as a trainer
- Certificate on the technologies taught
What is the webcup?
Created in December 2009 by a developer, a geek and an entrepreneur, the Webcup association (non profit, law 1901) has not stopped growing since.
Objectives of the Webcup association:
- To boost and promote the influence and excellence of the ICT sector and its players.
- To stimulate and promote the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Stimulate vocations and contribute to teaching or learning in the field of ICT, entrepreneurship and innovation.
- To promote regional and international cooperation in the field of ICT, entrepreneurship and innovation, to take advantage of digital solidarity and to support cultural and economic exchanges between the different actors.
The key events of the Webcup?
The name of the association Webcup is inspired by the very first event organized in June 2010: the Webcup, which gave 24 hours to create a website, on a theme kept secret until the beginning of the competition!
With the help of solid teams of volunteers, this specialist competition in the field of ICT, and more specifically aimed at developers, designers, webmasters, web project managers, has been the driving force behind the association’s subsequent projects.
After a successful collaboration thanks to the CCI Reunion, the Webcup competition has been extended to the different islands of the Indian Ocean, Mauritius, Mayotte, Madagascar, Seychelles, Comoros and most recently Rodrigues.
Similar to its big sister, the Junior Webcup is based on the same format, however, the competition is not aimed at professionals, but at school students. With a team of 2 to 4 people, participants have 5 hours to create a web page using HTML / HTML 5 and CSS.
The aim of the Junior Webcup is to encourage vocations, to detect future talent through promotion, and to introduce programming languages.
The association Webcup organizes the Startupweekend in Reunion Island since 2011. The Startupweekend allows any person with an innovative idea to set up a startup in 54 hours, with the help of professionals (coaches).
If you want to be part of a winning team, which works to move the digital mode in Reunion, do not wait any longer … the address you already know!