It’s up to you! You have until March 20th to support Story Enjoy, nominated application in the INTERGENERATIONAL category. To vote, click here.
The 2017 SilverEco Awards is organized under the patronage of : Mr. Michel Sapin, Minister of Economy and Finance, Mr. Christophe SIRUGUE, Secretary of State for Industry and Ms. Pascale BOISTARD, Secretary of State for the Elderly and Autonomy. For many, this trophy represents the crowning achievement of hard work. Awarded by professionals and national experts, it is a mark of recognition.
Reunion represented ?
Nominated in the INTERGENERATIONAL category, Story Enjoy puts the sister island in the spotlight after ” to be well at home ” by Mona Kanaan. This application, which we’ve talked about at length on ICT.io, allows grandparents, or anyone else who wants to, to choose a digital story from a dedicated library, and film themselves telling it. The child, for his part, can, when he wishes, browse the pages of the book on a tablet, while watching someone close to him tell the story, through the video.
The nominees are
The best and most promising initiatives and innovations in the Silver Economy will be rewarded.
For this 2017 edition more than a 100th finalists have been registered, some of the 2017 finalists are:
- A BIKE WITHOUT AGE
- AGEING LAB
- CAREGIVER SUPPORT
- ANAXI TECHNOLOGY
- AROMA THERAPEUTICS
- ARTOIS VALLEE / ECO-INTELLIGENT HOUSE
- AEBE ASSOCIATION
- IPAD ASSOCIATION
- MEMORY & HEALTH ASSOCIATION
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION PRESENCE VERTE
- AUDIO 2000
- AXYN ROBOTICS
- BERCING / LPA MEDICAL
- CARIBBEAN SLOW TOURISM
- CASE 2M
- CDIP – FACILOTAB
- ALZHEIMER CENTER VILLA BAUCIS / ALMAGE
- CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY OF CREUSE
- FAMILY HISTORY COLLECTION
To see the full list of nominees, click here.
Members of the Jury 2017
Some of the members of the jury that will select the grand prize winners are:
- Maxime DE JENLIS, Director of Notre Temps and Director of Senior Audiences at Bayard, France and International
- Jean-Manuel KUPIEC, Deputy Director General of OCIRP
- Ghislaisne ALAJOUANINE, President of the French High Council for Telehealth and Vice-President of the SFTAG
- Pierre-Marie CHAPON, Managing Director of VAA Conseil and Co-President of CRITADA
- Sylvie NOUAILLE, Project Manager at CCI France and head of the network of Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
- Christiane FLOUQUET, Director of Social Action at the CNAV Ile-de-France and Director of the PRIF
- VIATTE Juliette, Editor-in-Chief Geroscopy
- Chantal PARPEX, Senior Managing Director Innovation Capital, LBO France
- Sandrine PRADIER, Director of ANFE and specialist in gerontechnologies
- Isabelle ADENOT, President of the National Council of the Order of Pharmacists
- Amir REZA-TOFIGHI, President of the French Federation of Personal and Proximity Services.
- Isabelle MARCHAND, Director of the Silver innov’ incubator and business centre
- Florence ARNAIZ-MAUME, General Delegate of SYNERPA
- Olivier PERALDI, Director General Fédération du Service aux Particuliers
- Benoit GOBLOT, President of the Syndicat national de la Silver Economie – Asipag.org
- Karine BERTHIER, Associate Director of ESCAL Consulting
- Pascal CHAMPVERT, President of AD-PA
- François PAILLEREAU, Head of Development BPI France
To see the complete jury list, click here.
If you want to attend this colourful evening, click here